While I spend most of my professional time in software development and software engineering, I also spend some of my personal time working on a variety of software projects, and contributing to open-source projects. Below are a few of the projects I’ve been working on lately.
- SegoDec - A fast and reliable Python application using OpenCV to classify sevent-segment displays.
- OctoPrint - Plugin development for gcode compression.
- Imgui - Developed “tab” UI feature, now integrated into official repository.
- Prusa MK3 Firmware and Marlin Firmware - Gcode compression feature (now official feature of Marlin, being merged with Prusa).
- PrusaSlicer - User interface improvements.
- Tensorflow - Corrected AVX/2 optimization and compiler issues for Windows systems.
- And various small contributions and bug fixes to numerous other projects.
- HeronClinic (Commercial) - Senior (Lead) software engineer for dental 3D scanning application
- DebugAutoPatch - IDA plugin I developed to improve IDA’s byte/binary patching functionality.
- STARvision - CUDA-powered sLSCI (spatial Laser Speckle Contrast Imaging) Platform
- MAGNIvest (Personal) - Algorithmic trading platform
- NasdaQuire (Personal) - Data acquisition and parser from NASDAQ
- DSP SDK (Personal) - Digital Signal Processing SDK for VST/AAX/AU plugins